LJM Engineering Group understands that tight budgets always preside over municipal projects and projects have most likely undergone much planning time and scrutiny before being approved. For this reason, LJM pays special attention to ensuring designs meet the needs of the current project while keeping an eye to the future.
Select Major Projects
LJM Engineering Group provided the engineering design and preparation of construction plans and specifications necessary for bidding and obtaining construction permits for:
County of Morris, Morristown, NJ
- Boiler Plant Replacement at the Morris County Administration and Records Building.
Township of Hanover, NJ:
- Emergency Generator replacement and upgrade at Department of Public Works Building.
- Boiler Plant replacement at the Municipal Building.
- Emergency Power circuiting in the Police Department.
Town of Dover, NJ:
- Dover Public Library
- Installation of a new natural gas emergency generator.
- Construction of a new HVAC system.